From the desk of the Rock Revealer..

We are all on this "train ride" together, Above All we should strive to make the ride as pleasant and memorable as we can, right up until we make the final stop and leave the train for the last time. FOR ALL OF YOU NOW, YOU ARE PART OF MY TRAIN, So I am wishing you a nice journey. Lou.

WELCOME TO BLOG ON THE ROCKS

Would love to meet you and hear your comments......
The Rock Revealer

Friday, October 2, 2009

'DREAM CATCHERS'


On my forum at Rocks Revealed.... Jeanette Stein answer questions on particular healing qualities of Stones and minerals.

As I worked with the two Stones that Jeanette recommends... Malachite for Arthritis and Moonstone for Fertility I decided to write about the energy that I experienced with the stones in question.

Malachite...

and at the time of creating this Dream Catcher Astrology talk is all about the Saturn and Uranus challenges, and the beautiful rings of Malachite remind me of the Saturn Rings. In particular the rings of Malachite have made me aware of how our feelings circulate around our being in the ethric field that surrounds the physical body in that our feeling realm.

Malachite is all about feelings, and their need to be recognised and when they are not heard and are ignored they will tend to manifest in the physical body. I found that the energy of Malachite asked me to listen to my feelings " What are your feelings, one may ask?"


Moonstone...

While Working with this stone I became so aware of the moon as one would expect too..... and as Jeanette explains the usefulness of this stone in it's composition for fertility-

The Moonstone brought feelings of my femininity to the fore and even as I write, the moon is large in the sky, Pandora's box, the calmness, the beauty, the tide... The energy or the feeling of everything has a rhythm, right time, right place...


I believe that this Dream Catcher is all about capturing and understanding your feelings, and in doing that you become calm in order to be ready for fertilization. As you work through your feelings the ground becomes fertile again as you listen to your feeling and nuture the body waiting for the right tide. This is a beautiful fertility Dream Catcher... both these stones, work there magic together.


No comments:

Post a Comment