From the desk of the Rock Revealer..

We are all on this "train ride" together, Above All we should strive to make the ride as pleasant and memorable as we can, right up until we make the final stop and leave the train for the last time. FOR ALL OF YOU NOW, YOU ARE PART OF MY TRAIN, So I am wishing you a nice journey. Lou.

WELCOME TO BLOG ON THE ROCKS

Would love to meet you and hear your comments......
The Rock Revealer

Thursday, October 8, 2009

BAMBOO AGATE


Hi there Friends,

Well this morning I had great fun designing this gorgeous new piece of Bamboo Agate. I have wrapped it in Sterling Silver , added a few bells and whistles or as my friend says "frippery" and wham.... and I am really happy with the result... could quiet easily keep it myself but I cannot keep it all and I certainly cannot wear it all. This piece is available at my store www.rocksrevealed.com and is unique.. it would be your OWN SPECIAL Designer Piece of Jewellery from me the Rock Revealer.

Bamboo Agate.... as I worked on this stone the energy was one of calm.... I could almost feel the tall Bamboo swaying gently in the breeze... a knowingness of ones own mortality and how everything has it's time and place in the big picture we call the universe. This Bamboo Stone would have shared the period of the dinosaurs. I feel this stone would work well on anxiety and your emotional well being.... go with the flow, a knowing that descends of all is good in my world.

I hope you like it as much as I had fun in making it.

Cheers Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment