From the desk of the Rock Revealer..

We are all on this "train ride" together, Above All we should strive to make the ride as pleasant and memorable as we can, right up until we make the final stop and leave the train for the last time. FOR ALL OF YOU NOW, YOU ARE PART OF MY TRAIN, So I am wishing you a nice journey. Lou.

WELCOME TO BLOG ON THE ROCKS

Would love to meet you and hear your comments......
The Rock Revealer

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"SOMETHING SOLID"


I guess you could say I am on a 'MISSION'.....

I am such a great believer of Louise Hay and Annette Noontil with thinking and living with positive affirmations in one's life.

.... But my mind is very strong and it can take some training to keep those negative thoughts from entering my mind, whether it be enviromental, or emotions, sometimes it can be very hard to stay positive.......
....... so that brings me to my "stones with a soul " ... "my mission."..

        I have found that yep I so love the positive words that inspire me...
.....but side tracked again and before you know it a negative thought has popped in again!
what to do ???
 SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT SHARE WHAT WORKS FOR ME! ...
as  maybe other people have the same difficulty remembering to stay positive as I do.

* A stone around my neck, that I can fiddle with, helps to remind me of the positive message that I have associated with that particular stone.

* Some object on your desk ( crystal, tailsman, lucky charm) that also reinforces that positive thought as well.

*Something special by my bed as I go off to sleep works as well

Reinforcement is the answer or the key to the doors that prevent us from moveing forward... because in the back of our mind there is the negativity lurking.

It OK to say to change your attitude, all you need to do is change your thoughts, but being consistant  can take a lot of effort...
so for me having a stone around my neck.... helps me to stay focused on what I need to achieve in my own being.

So over the next few weeks I thought I would give you some insight into stones and there meanings... there makeup, there colour and where they could be  useful .... 
for relationship problems, troubles with communicating, need more love in your life, depressed, need more drive in your life ????

STAY TUNED AS WE UNEARTH THE SECRETS OF THE STONES!

Have a question on which stone is right for you....or perhaps you have something else that would help us remember to keep those positive thoughts coming though?....
I would love to hear your thoughts on the subject.........
                                                                        The Rock Revealer

2 comments: