From the desk of the Rock Revealer..

We are all on this "train ride" together, Above All we should strive to make the ride as pleasant and memorable as we can, right up until we make the final stop and leave the train for the last time. FOR ALL OF YOU NOW, YOU ARE PART OF MY TRAIN, So I am wishing you a nice journey. Lou.

WELCOME TO BLOG ON THE ROCKS

Would love to meet you and hear your comments......
The Rock Revealer

Thursday, January 13, 2011

"The Pink Pearls"


"The Pearls of Wisdom"


I have a beautiful set of Pink Pearls that I use to connect with Spirit , and this year I thought I would share some of the time what the pearls say to me... so I hope you get some enjoyment from my readings and please drop me a line if you like what I have to say.........
.
Well  we have made it through another year and that is something to celebrate,
...  looking back I am glad 2010 is behind me...
...  do I feel like that this is going to be a better year?
well I certainly have a different perspective compare to this time last year, I am very much more optimistic and determined to work with the LAW OF ATTRACTION.....only this time I am conscious of the LAW OF ATTRACTION and I want only the good stuff in my life...
..................looking back I have always had the LAW OF ATTRACTION in my life, but never really understood that I really was creating my one reality... well this year I am working towards the reality of my choosing.... CHOICE being the operative word.
Some questions to ask yourself as you begin to work with your own power.. your own life force

......what do you want in this lifetime?
......what are your short term and long turn goals?
......what is your character?

Numerology and Tarot and Astrology would ask the question s in different ways...
                what is your destiny?
                 what is your souls desire?
                  what are your character traits? 

The Kundalini Energy will express it through feelings,
..... does that make you feel happy
...... does that make you feel sad
  .....does that make you feel desirable
.....  are you using your energy wisely?
....   .are you treating your body as if it were a temple?
            Someone said to me once it is all the same language just communicated in different ways.. we are all headed in the same direction just on different paths and wavelengths... and spirit will always find someone to help guide you on the way home... we have just got to be quiet and listen.
Pearl.
                                    

2 comments:

  1. Love those pearls Lou, they are really beautiful! some great words as well! I'm still waiting for my someone to guide me, I think I need to spend a bit more quite time and listen harder:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I Jan... hard to still the mind. :)

    ReplyDelete